The Moose and The Little Man
Previous Posts
- This is my new favorite luvey from Mrs. Jilly. I l...
- Mommy and Daddy call me "chunk" and Abuela calls ...
- I turned three months old a few days ago and momm...
- Little Man on the go! He is growing so fast. ...
- HurricaneKatrina ...
- I found something here.... ...
- Aussie heard us telling stories about Sabrina's to...
- This is my big cousin Sal! I had fun meeting my b...
- My one month birthday! I love to laugh and smile a...
- Our Story First came "The Moose"...(also known as ...
Tuesday, November 01, 2005



2 Comments:
Look at that belly!! :) hehehe
you are da cutest little man!!!! (besides for da odder little man!)
Sorry Bryce tried to poke your eye out the other day! hope you can still be pals! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home