posted by Dan and Joy @ 7:23 AM
AWWWWW!!!! HE'S GROWN SO MUCH! HOW CUTE!!!! What a Fabulous smile!!! :)Can't wait to see you again, Daniel!!!Love,Aunty AM :)
Daniel, You are big but I'm still bigger. :) Last time I came over to play, you didn't seem real interested. I hope next time you want to PLAY and not just lay there, cause we have to gang up on Jillian!Love, Bryce
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
AWWWWW!!!! HE'S GROWN SO MUCH! HOW CUTE!!!! What a Fabulous smile!!! :)
Can't wait to see you again, Daniel!!!
Love,
Aunty AM :)
Daniel, You are big but I'm still bigger. :) Last time I came over to play, you didn't seem real interested. I hope next time you want to PLAY and not just lay there, cause we have to gang up on Jillian!
Love, Bryce
Post a Comment
<< Home