The Moose and The Little Man
Previous Posts
I turned three months old a few days ago and momm...
Little Man on the go! He is growing so fast. ...
HurricaneKatrina ...
I found something here.... ...
Aussie heard us telling stories about Sabrina's to...
This is my big cousin Sal! I had fun meeting my b...
My one month birthday! I love to laugh and smile a...
Our Story First came "The Moose"...(also known as ...
Monday, October 03, 2005
Mommy and Daddy call me "chunk" and Abuela calls me her "little meatloaf". I just dont know why?
But I do know that I am the "most handsomest man" (cuz they say that a lot too)!
posted by Dan and Joy @
6:10 PM
1 Comments:
Karisse
said...
Awww he has such a cute smile! =)
12:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
Awww he has such a cute smile! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home