posted by Dan and Joy @ 7:20 PM
oh my GOSH, low and behold there are finnnnnaally NEW PICTURES!!! Where oh where were the sesame street and shark pics taken!??? he is SOOO big! I am excited that I will probably SEE him before you even read this!!! XOXO
Um I hate to tell you kiddo - but your book is upside down. but we'll love you anyway.
Wow, Joy, he's gotten so big! And perhaps he's just very advanced and enjoyes reading upside down. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
oh my GOSH, low and behold there are finnnnnaally NEW PICTURES!!! Where oh where were the sesame street and shark pics taken!??? he is SOOO big! I am excited that I will probably SEE him before you even read this!!! XOXO
Um I hate to tell you kiddo - but your book is upside down. but we'll love you anyway.
Wow, Joy, he's gotten so big! And perhaps he's just very advanced and enjoyes reading upside down. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home