Sunday, April 23, 2006

Okay, so I am finally getting some new pictures up of our little guy and his recent adventures. He has become some sort of daredevil and has many bruises on his head to show for it. He thinks he can just launch his body around, walk, and climb over any and everything. We have fun around here! Hope y'all enjoy. Oh, and check out the other little guy in my life who is growing up. Prom was last night and he and Morgan and a large group of friends rented a limo and went to Prom which was at a Disney Resort. I know your thinking nice and ours was where?

3 Comments:

Blogger Annamaria said...

EXACTLY my thoughts on prom! :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Laura Williams said...

Oh YEAH!!!!!!! I am so excited! I had about given up on you Calvo people! :) tee hee!!! Daniel is just toooo cute! Love you guys!
XOXOXO

5:00 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hey, where was our prom? I can never remember the name of that country club....it was somewhere in Auburndale, right?

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home